• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Big Pleco and Synos

dankdabe

Members
Hi all,

Headed to the meeting this weekend and looking for a big pleco (at least 6 in) to replace my deceased cat in my Jack Dempsey tank. Anybody have a big ole pleco they're looking to unload? Also looking for a pair of small syno eupterus or any other kind really. These will join a big syno njassae in my malawi mbuna tank.

Thanks,

David

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I have a 6-8" common
Its hard to measure him because he's in my pond.
Lmk if you're interested
Thanks

lkelly

Members
There were 2 good sized ones at the PVAS auction on Sunday. I think they had trouble giving away the biggest one. It was probably a foot long.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
You can have mine papa rtm is looking at him like it might be time to direct aggression his way.
Sorry for the bad pic but he only comes out when the lights are off.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1444099196.450242.jpg

dankdabe

Members
Wow, lots of responses here. Localzoo, you said your guy/gal only comes out at dark. I prefer a more sociable pleco, but will take him off your hands if you need to get rid of him and will be at the meeting. Otherwise, Festaedan, I'd like to snag your pond dweller.

Thanks,

David

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Wow, lots of responses here. Localzoo, you said your guy/gal only comes out at dark. I prefer a more sociable pleco, but will take him off your hands if you need to get rid of him and will be at the meeting. Otherwise, Festaedan, I'd like to snag your pond dweller.

Thanks,

David

Yea he's a shy guy. No worries though.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app