• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Adult Male Steindachneri free

My adult male is causing problems. Originally purchased at petco over 6 months ago with a female as well. I wanted more females for him, so recently i got a breeder pack(1m 3 fm) from imperial tropicals. That was the only way i could guarantee females. I thought it could be a problem having 2 males but took the chance. Turns out 2 males in one tank.... no bueno.... The reason for letting go the adult male is because his size compared to all but one female, is overwhelming. He easily beats up on the smaller male and females.

Currently this male is separated from the group and by himself in a qt until i can figure out what to do with him.

if anyone wants him let me know other wise i will take him back to petco.. my friend works there and might be able to help out. Last time i brought back a convict, a few days later someone came and took him home(friend made sure tank was adequate for fish)

20160331_143434.jpg

I will be working this weekend can't
Make it to PVAS sadly. But I will b at cca the following week. Ironically PVAS is 5 miles from me and cca is 30 but that's how the cookie crumbles lol

Forester

Members
I bet if you put him in the auction as either a donation or free at CCA someone will take him.

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App