• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New Member and 125g Set up

lbelen

Members
Hi All,

I just joined the community thanks to my friend Matt aka DogOfWar. Matt also went out of his way set up our 125g this past weekend.

Looking forward to attending Saturday's meeting with my four kids and becoming active in the community.

--Luis

20160102_125532.jpg

20160102_183117.jpg

20160102_193150.jpg

20160102_232729.jpg

20160103_215200.jpg

lbelen

Members
Thanks All.

Reed, I'm looking forward to adding the Blue Dolphins. I'll make sure to share some pics.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Great to have Luis on the forum and in the club! Tank looks great with initial stocking from Mahesh!

See you this weekend,
Matt

DBLN8

Members
Welcome!
Nice looking tank and stock.....that big vertical rock on the right would terrify me, I'd be worried about it sliding backwards or falling over.

dogofwar

CCA Members
We spent quite awhile arranging and re-arranging it (and the rocks underneath it) for stability. It's not going anywhere :)

I'm looking forward to seeing the tank after adding a bunch more fish...and some Valisneria!

Matt

Welcome!
Nice looking tank and stock.....that big vertical rock on the right would terrify me, I'd be worried about it sliding backwards or falling over.

FishEggs

it looks like it needs a nice piece of drift wood. Really nice job on the rock work. Looking forward to seeing pics of it after being stocked and grown out a bit.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Not a lot of driftwood in Lake Malawi... Luis is getting some Vals (and a bunch of fish) this weekend...

Matt

it looks like it needs a nice piece of drift wood. Really nice job on the rock work. Looking forward to seeing pics of it after being stocked and grown out a bit.