• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Platies! Free to good home! Please!

IndianaSam

CCA Members
All,

Somehow my children convinced me to pick up some platies (platys?) a few years ago. Their population has exploded and contracted numerous times in the span that I've owned them. They're currently in an exploding phase and I'd just like to nip this in the bud and get rid of them to free up space for more interesting fish.

I probably have 15-20 right now. They're free to anyone who wants them. Use them as fish food or whatever, but I just need them gone :)

I'll be at the May 14th CCA meeting and can bring them to you.

Sam

rich_one

Members
Unless someone wants these as pets, I definitely have some fish that'd love to eat... er... meet them! :D I'll also be at the meeting. For sure, this time.

-Rich

IndianaSam

CCA Members
Unless someone wants these as pets, I definitely have some fish that'd love to eat... er... meet them! :D I'll also be at the meeting. For sure, this time.

Great! Unless someone speaks up and wants to keep them as pets, I'll just bring them for you, Rich.

Also as a former Pittsburgher, it's nice that they go to a Steelers fan.

rich_one

Members
Great! Unless someone speaks up and wants to keep them as pets, I'll just bring them for you, Rich.

Also as a former Pittsburgher, it's nice that they go to a Steelers fan.

Very cool! While not from Pittsburgh proper, I am a Pennsylvania native, born and raised in Harrisburg, before relocating to the DC area back in the 80s.

-Rich