• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free Brichardis

YSS

Members
I finally caught almost all of the little buggers. Reed stopped by and helped himself to a lot of them. Rest of them are in a 5G bucket with an air stone. I think I have close to 100 of them in various sizes. I think they will make it over night. If anyone want them, come over and get them. I'm in Vienna near Tyson's Corner.

Reed

Very Fishe
They are beautiful. But he has the biggest Clown loaches I have ever seen they are more then 12" long and must weight about 5 pounds each. Absolutely beautiful. That's what happens when you take good care of them and keep them in a 265 gallon tank.

uploadfromtaptalk1456916359187.jpg

Veryfishe.com

uploadfromtaptalk1456916359187.jpg

YSS

Members
They are beautiful. But he has the biggest Clown loaches I have ever seen they are more then 12" long and must weight about 5 pounds each. Absolutely beautiful. That's what happens when you take good care of them and keep them in a 265 gallon tank.

View attachment 15439

Veryfishe.com

Thanks Reed, but they are not quite 12" long. A few inches shorter. Anyhow, now that I have room in the tank, I will be looking to add a few fish here and there. Please let me know when you have dolphins available. Maybe a few dolphins for the brichardis? :)

Reed

Very Fishe
I will have several sizes of Dolphins available on Sunday from 2" to 6"

Veryfishe.com