• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

January Availability

msjinkzd

invert junkie
January Availability
I shoud be at the January meeting b ut ONLY before the speaker as its my daughter's birthday and I cannot stay!

FISH
Kuhli loaches (black, wild caught)- $2
Habrosus cories $3
Espei rasbora $2
Albino ancistrus young (about 1")- $1
Regular ancistrus, 1/2"-1" $1
Calico ancistrus (1-2")- $5
Akysis sp $5 (few left)
Chilli rasbora (boraras brigittae)- $2.50
Phonexi rasbora (boraras merah)- $2
Dario dario UNSEXED, no exceptions- $3 4 or 5 left
Endler fry BOGO! 2/$1
Betta simplex males $5
Galaxy rasboras $4
Neolamprologus multifasciatus- $4
Longfinned Cherry barbs- $4
Xenotaca eiseni (rare goodeid)- $3/fry
Panda cories- $3
Rasbora rubescens- $2
Wild rams- $5 each PICK UP PREFERRED, shipped at your own risk
Marbled hatchets- $3

INVERTS
Amano shrimp $1.50
RCS- Adults $2; juvies $1- mix of domestic and asian farmed
Malawa- $3
Blue Pearl neocaridina- $3
Bamboo- $5 (two left)
Green spikey nerite snail- $3
Red spot nerite- $2 FEW LEFT
Thai microcrabs (large, for them)- $5
Baby tylos (mixed species, yellow fleck, white spot) $4
Assassin snails- $3

Alder cones .05/ea
Coconut huts $2

USED EQUIPMENT

Express is really preferred for fish especially. I have 40 hr heat packs available at no cost and styros are free of charge. Shipping priority is AT YOUR OWN RISK. I do my best to ensure safe arrival, but with any postal delay priority is a gamble. NO GIFT PAYMENTS ACCEPTED, if sent as such, I will assume its just that, a gift!

YSS

Members
Rachel,

I can't make it to the meeting, but Jose may be able to pick up the fish for me. If that's the case, I would like 8 rams please. Did you say you treated them for worms and parasite?

msjinkzd

invert junkie
yes I did, with fenbendazole. They are readily eating flakes and frozen foods.

I have no problem handing them off to Jose, b ut I have to leave by 2:15 as its my daughter's bday party that day and its a 2 hr drive home.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
sure

camerabacknov9022.jpg

ddavila06

Members
very pretty! let me see if i can get anyone to bring them closer to me. if so then i will take 3 :) you wouldn't happen to be able to sex them, would you?

Actually, i don't know where to post so i will leave it here:

Guys/Gals, anyone from northern Va. willing to pick up 3 of these guys for me? you can be plant-rewarded or something lol, anyone that lives within half an hour from me (annandale) please let me know. Thanks!!

Last edited:

mab

Members
very pretty! let me see if i can get anyone to bring them closer to me. if so then i will take 3 :) you wouldn't happen to be able to sex them, would you?

Actually, i don't know where to post so i will leave it here:

Guys/Gals, anyone from northern Va. willing to pick up 3 of these guys for me? you can be plant-rewarded or something lol, anyone that lives within half an hour from me (annandale) please let me know. Thanks!!

Damian - I can pickup at the meeting and then that gives you a chance to drop by and get the flake you asked about.

Michael

YSS

Members
I will take 2 calicos, please, in addition to the 8 rams. :)

Last edited:

msjinkzd

invert junkie
If you are having someone pick up your fish and need to make payment, pm me for my paypal address please.

minifoot77

Members
can i have 4 spikey green nerites and 4 assassin snails? and maybe some of that moss ball stuff that covered your driftwood :)