• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS immediate liquidation of fish.

blkmjk

Members
No I'm not leaving the hobby. But I need to sell some fish asap. They are as follows.

Honduran Managuense pair male 7" female 5"

LaCieba yellow head Male 8"

Panama Losellie females 5"

Make a reasonable offer these fish were prized keepers but, now I have an opportunity to own something even better. Please pm or text if your interested. I can't make the meeting but can meet during the week if necessary.

240-372-0601
Pictures will follow shortly.

Drew

rich_one

Members
My favorite parachromis... the la ceiba yellow heads... they tempt me so. But I have no trust in them as tankmates! DOH! LOL... GLWS, Drew!

-Rich

rich_one

Members
LOL... I am... a stingray! And some angels and rainbows!

I'm already going to be trying a potential dangerous mix with some fish I'm get during aquamania in one of my 125s... I'll have to be ready to move some fish around as needed. I can only imagine what adding that Freddie might do!

-Rich

Becca

Members
LOL... I am... a stingray! And some angels and rainbows!

I'm already going to be trying a potential dangerous mix with some fish I'm get during aquamania in one of my 125s... I'll have to be ready to move some fish around as needed. I can only imagine what adding that Freddie might do!

-Rich

Careful - a friend of mine put rays in with some discus and angels... The rays ate lots of worms and krill, and the discus, and the angels...

They were only little teacup rays, to boot...

rich_one

Members
Careful - a friend of mine put rays in with some discus and angels... The rays ate lots of worms and krill, and the discus, and the angels...

They were only little teacup rays, to boot...

Interesting to know. My stocking plan seemed to get the stamp of approval on MFK in the stingray forum. The angels are adults, from this forum. They ray is a 4" juvie... and a species that stays small (for rays), at a max size of 12" (and slow growers). A lot of rays are sold as "teacup", so maybe he had an aggressive species? Not sure. Mine will be a male hystrix.

I appreciate the heads up, and will watch this... I have put in considerable research for this stocking plan, and all indications seemed to point to it being successful until now. You have given me food for thought. I'm trying to be as successful as possible going into this whole endeavor. Thanks!

-Rich

blkmjk

Members
I have heard of rays preying on fish that fit in their mouths. Other than that when they sleep they become victims. Suffocation from what I understand. Big fish would be my go to with rays... But I haven't ever kept them.

Drew

Harleyrider5

Members
If I only had space I would add the hondurans with my other 3 jags.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

blkmjk

Members
I have 1 more Panama Losellie that color's up like this one. This one is not for sale though.

Drew

uploadfromtaptalk1391691668916.jpg

blkmjk

Members
No sir... The one you claimed is in another tank. These are the only decent pictures I can get of the type of fish... The fish pictured is actually Terrell Parker's awaiting pickup.

Drew

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Looking for immediate liquidation of fish?

[YT]0BQFv83QJ2Y[/YT]

blkmjk

Members
I mean more like a sale liquidation. But if I don't get a buyer for the fish I'm not against that form of re purposing. Food for the masses I guess???? Hahaha. I could just put them in with the fish I'm getting and it will be the same thing but death by brutality is one I'm having a hard time selling to my self. It's not like the fry population control I'm used to.

Drew