• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Adult breeding Geo altifrons

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
6 adults. Anyone who has bought my altifrons knows that I must have been breeding them. This is my breeders. I am closing down the fishroom and moving. I think there are 3 males and three females but cannot be sure. One female was holding 2 weeks ago when I ripped the tank down(took out 5 huge hunks of wood and much Val). She freaked and let the others feast.

If you only want some of them, find a friend because all six go at once or not at all. $20 each seems cheap so $120 for the lot. The big guy is at least 10 inches and the smallest female is only 5 or 6. The first guy to say "PICTURES" can't have them for $1000. It is near impossible to get pictures and I am not a photog.

They live in a 270 gallon tank I built myself. Some of you have seen really bad, worthless wooden tanks. The front of mine is glass and the whole tank will last as long as any glass tank and is actually better. Ask me about my wooden tanks if you do not think so. $300 for the tank or $200 if it includes the $120 for the altifrons. They do need a BIG tank.

What do you think guys? This deal will not come along again. If you are interested, talk to me. Do you have room in your fishroom or basement? This is one fantastic facility.

Want to see it first? 703-834-0938 and maybe we can do it. I am in Reston, VA.

George

fischfan13

Banned
Here is a drawing of a fish that George would be keeping...

how-to-draw-a-piranha-fish-step-4.jpg

Again, this is George's fish...NOT George!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
****. Talk about deal of a lifetime... You ain't kidding, George.

I'd consider this if I could figure out the space. What is the tank footprint again, sir? About 6'x30"?

dogofwar

CCA Members
I PM'd George about the fish...unfortunately I don't have room for the tank, though.

Planning on putting them in a 180g...

Matt

George

I consider the altifrons spoken for. I would still like to sell the 270 gallon tank. I will try to get a picture up.

George

George

Here is a drawing of a fish that George would be keeping...

how-to-draw-a-piranha-fish-step-4.jpg

Again, this is George's fish...NOT George!

Mentally I look a bit like that when I hear about people mistreating their fish. The fish needs some whiskers, don't you think?

George

mscichlid

Founder
I'll be over next week George. Schools over and I'm finishing up with a client this week.

Have no room for the big tank though. It is marvelous!

George

I'll be over next week George. Schools over and I'm finishing up with a client this week.

Have no room for the big tank though. It is marvelous!
What about the 90? It is ready to go.

George