• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Eheim 2071 Professional 3 Filter

MarkK

CCA Members
For sale, Eheim G65 Professional 3 Filter. Includes media and everything you need to run. $150.

Some of these filters have a problem with leaks. Eheim replaced the entire head unit for me because my unit leaked around the power cord.

I had one other of these Ehiem filters, which also had the head replaced by Eheim and that one has been working fine ever since.

During the time between when I found the leak in this unit and when I got it replaced, we went through the derechio storm and as a result lost power for four plus days and so through all that I switched over to lots of sponge filters and smaller HOB filters, so as a result I am selling this and another filter which I will post about separately.

The only thing missing is the intake strainer but I will include a couple of nice pieces of Poret foam which you can use as a replacement, I've used that and works great, kind of like a pre-filter. (Note large piece of Poret foam in background not included).

PM or email me mkaprow at gmail

complete parts.jpg

top closeup.jpg

parts closeup.jpg

Box1.jpg

box front2.jpg