• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Bought too many fish at CatCon? I've got tanks for sale!

chris_todd

Members
I successfully sold all my fish at CatCon last weekend, so I have three empty tanks for sale:

110g (48" x 18" x 31") with glass tops and an angle iron stand. Also available is the Poret foam Matten filter with three uplift tubes. $75

90g (48" x 18" x 25") with glass tops and a very nice custom built oak stand. Also has nice brackets for a hanging light fixture. Also available is the Poret foam Matten filter with two uplift tubes. This makes a fantastic planted tank setup. $75

75g (48" x 18" x 21") with a custom (over-)built stand and glass tops. Also available is the Poret foam Matten filter with two uplift tubes. $50

Let me know if these prices are not reasonable, I haven't been active on the forum in a long time, so I don't know what similar tanks have been going for.

I'm in Catonsville, MD, not far from the Double TT Diner on route 40. I don't have a vehicle I can deliver these with, so you'll have to come pick them up. I can help you load them in your vehicle. PM me if interested.

Becca

Members
D'oh, Now I see your location.
These are better than fairly priced, was my point! :D

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

chris_todd

Members
I've responded to all PMs.

Jerry G (Krucian King), you are fourth in line for the 90g. If the previous three respondents all fall through, it's yours! :)

I have two people that want the 110, and one person that is interested in the 75g, but wanted pics. I'll try to take one later today.

chris_todd

Members
The 75g tank is sold and gone, and the 90 and the 110 are spoken for, and should be gone this coming weekend.

Thanks everyone for your interest! It's going to be weird not having four fish tanks anymore. I can miss them already, but it will be even nicer to get several hours back on my weekends!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Chris, I told you to keep one of them! You'll be scouring Craigslist for a new tank in a few months....

chris_todd

Members
Chris, I told you to keep one of them! You'll be scouring Craigslist for a new tank in a few months....

You know what's really funny? I was seriously tempted by that 180 that Jesse has listed... But every time I talk to my wife about a 180, she says "hmmm, 6 feet by 2 feet by 2 feet, huh? Sound like I could bury you in that!" and the conversation is over. :D

kevin911

Members
You know what's really funny? I was seriously tempted by that 180 that Jesse has listed... But every time I talk to my wife about a 180, she says "hmmm, 6 feet by 2 feet by 2 feet, huh? Sound like I could bury you in that!" and the conversation is over. :D

Lol wow

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Tank

Chris thanks again for the 75, as for the 180 tell the wife its a tall and its not wide enough. LOL