• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NBA Playoffs

Zeppelin2088

Members
Garnett isn't going up against anybody. Boston is surprising me though. Lebron is going to get so much crap if he doesn't even make it to the finals. Heat need to lose Dwade and add Steve Nash and have cap for more pieces. Boom

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Garnett isn't going up against anybody. Boston is surprising me though. Lebron is going to get so much crap if he doesn't even make it to the finals. Heat need to lose Dwade and add Steve Nash and have cap for more pieces. Boom

You must have lost you mind. Nash is too old. Lebron still doesn't have a jumper nor the will to be the one. He would rather be a facilitator, which is fine. Dwayne Wade does and it shows. As much as I hate to say it the Heat need a healthy Chris Bosch. They can't afford anymore players even if the trade Dwayne Wade. If they traded him the fan base would revolt. Why do you think the held on to Alonzo Mourning for so long. He meant a lot to the team and the community. I think Wade has surpass Mourning in those categories. Plus with the new salary cap and salary guidelines it has become almost impossible for the Heat to do what they did when they signed the big two and a half.

I figured the Celtics would be too old to match up with the Heat. Especially since Allen is playing on one leg. By the what I have been a Celtics fan since the early 90's) But with the lack of a credible inside presence for the Heat. Garnett has enough in his body to take advantage of the situation. But the heat still have a great shot. If Lebron decides to live up to his King moniker and play with the same killer instinct as Wade.

Last edited:

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
You must have lost you mind. Nash is too old. Lebron still doesn't have a jumper nor the will to be the one. He would rather be a facilitator, which is fine. Dwayne Wade does and it shows. As much as I hate to say it the Heat need a healthy Chris Bosch. They can't afford anymore players even if the trade Dwayne Wade. If they traded him the fan base would revolt. Why do you think the held on to Alonzo Mourning for so long. He meant a lot to the team and the community. I think Wade has surpass Mourning in those categories. Plus with the new salary cap and salary guidelines it has become almost impossible for the Heat to do what they did when they signed the big two and a half.

I figured the Celtics would be too old to match up with the Heat. Especially since Allen is playing on one leg. By the what I have been a Celtics fan since the early 90's) But with the lack of a credible inside presence for the Heat. Garnett has enough in his body to take advantage of the situation. But the heat still have a great shot. If Lebron decides to live up to his King moniker and play with the same killer instinct as Wade.
+1
THEY CANT GIVE UP SO MANY TO'S, REB, AND UNCONTESTED SHOTS. LASTLY IF YOU CANT MAKE FTS ITS OVER FOR THEM. THOSE FEW PTS MATTER WHEN THE GMS ON THE LINE. ITS EVIDENT THAT GARNETTS KNEES ARE HURTING HIM AS WELL SINCE THEY KEPT SHOWING THAT ICEBERG STRAPPED TO HIS KNEE IN THE 3RD. TO ME THAT MEANS EXPLOIT IT. I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY DIDNT USE BOSH MORE. TO ME HE LOOKED GOOD TO BE GONE 3 WEEKS. WITH HIM IN THE GAME IT OFFERS OPTIONS TO WADE AND THEY CANT TRAP AS MUCH GIVING WADE MORE 1 ON 1. WHICH MEANS BETTER SHOTS WITH GOOD LOOKS. WIN OR GO HM GAME 6.

Zeppelin2088

Members
Mario chalmers sucks. They need a star point guard and one superstar scorer and a big guy. You've probably noticed Miami cant run an offensive play to save their life at the end of games. Also Nash may be getting old but he's still a badass at running a team and you don't want a shooter, you want a passer. People forget about Nash cuz the rest of the suns suck. He was the best pg in the nba just a few years ago.

Rasta Fish

Members
Steve Nash would be a great addition to any team
Boston mindset is just better and they are all about the win as a team

So Spurs get one more try to redeem themselves tonight its going to be very hard to do as they got caught with their hands down, i still think they have it in them though, its the difference with these older players compare to these kids these days...this is how we need to coach these younger players :smashfreakB:

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
The Heat have a passer. His name is Lebron James. They need to put him in a point guard like the Lakers did with Magic. No he is not Magic but he has some of the same skill sets. Or run a true point forward offense. Chalmers is playing out of position. He is shooting guard playing point. But he also needs a coach that will make Them buckle down and run plays. Their aren't many teams that run plays other than iso's or two man games. Miami's problem is that the don't stick with the play. The first time the get turned away in an attack. They dump it to Lebron or Wade and the try to create a shot. But that's a result in the changes in basketball. The team aspect of basketball is somewhat lost on this generation. It's all about the one on one. Lebron James is a awesome passer but he continues to try to be what critics want him to be. Steve Nash would still get out played by Rondo. He is old and has gotten slow. I gather he would have gotten out played by many other Eastern Conference point guards.

Last edited:

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I was thinking rose, rondo and wade are playing way better then nash. All three have led their teams in playoffs. Correct me if I am wrong but I haven't seen nash late in the playoffs. Nash is at his zenith. He also knows his time is running out to get a ring.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
It'll be interesting where howard ends up now that van gundy and gm are gone. Who will get his services?

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
OKC WINS!!! Told ya! OKC in 4 straight sweep! After blowing that 18 pt lead they looked labored. Parker was off thank goodness. Good game. Great series!

Rasta Fish

Members
That was a good game!
looks like SA was going to pulled it off at one point, K.D had other plans
West is still stronger than the East which sucks as i will root for the East team be it Boston or Miami...still think Boston will take the Heat

fischfan13

Banned
581266_411428955561327_149597946_n.jpg

in the words of Garth Brooks 'And the THUNDER Rolls"!! OKC! DURANTULA can't be denied! I am a Bullets fan, but rooting for KD who is from the DMV.

Zeppelin2088

Members
Spurs shot the lights out the first half but they couldn't keep it up the whole game. It's amazing how our whole state comes together to support the Thunder. Pops pointed out lastnight that if the Thunder win the title they will beat teams that have won 11 of the past 13 championships. Hope all the doubters have seen the light. OKC all the way!