• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free Raphael Cat

dogofwar

CCA Members
One doesn't "see" a collection of Raphael cats. One just assumes that they're all in there and catches a glimpse of them every other year or so :)

Matt

Becca

Members
One doesn't "see" a collection of Raphael cats. One just assumes that they're all in there and catches a glimpse of them every other year or so :)

Matt

Come by some time and I'll drop some food in the tank and prove you wrong :D.

Actually, come by some time and I'll just prove you wrong. Our big marbled likes to chill front and center most days.

neut

Members
Come by some time and I'll drop some food in the tank and prove you wrong :D.

Actually, come by some time and I'll just prove you wrong. Our big marbled likes to chill front and center most days.
+1 When I had raphael cats I saw a lot of them. May just depend on tank setup, what else is in the tank, etc. Tanks I had them in had a lot of plants and driftwood.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I had mine for about 3 years and I only saw him during water changes. He rarely came out for food but somehow had a fat belly every time I saw him.

Becca

Members
We do have 12 of them in a planted 150, so maybe thearve umbers make them bolder. They do hang out in groups.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
cool, when you said you had a marble raphael, are you talking about megaladoras uranoscopas (Im pretty sure I misspelled that)?