• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CCAFFL CHAMPION

mrkillie

Members
A late TD by Sidney Rice and 2 late scores by the Bears offense against the Predators' MIN "D" was not enough for the Super Red Emperors (10-6) as the Predators held on to win the first ever CCAFFL Championship. The Predators (14-2) rode a 3 TD performance from Randy Moss and 105 rushing yards and a TD from Thomas Jones to the title. The Predators were able to avenge both of its regular season losses enroute to the championship.

Next year's league will be started earlier giving more folks a chance to play. There will also be some rules changes, which will be announced at the beginning of the 2010 season. Thanks to everyone who played, and I hope you all enjoyed the season!

Joel "the Commish"

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Congratulations Joel! What a game right :eek::eek::eek:!

Man, I was jumping out of my seat when Sidney Rice caught that pass in the end zone. WOW!:lol: I think I even jumped up higher when Chicago's kicker missed the game winning field goal. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's because Brett would get the ball back and throw to Sidney Rice for some more Points.

You know what Joel, you gotta admit I had you squirming in your pants. I mean your boy Aaron Rodgers had a below average game of 10 points and you know he averages over 25 points. Not to mention, Marques, Dallas Clark and DeSean Jackson were held under 10 points and typically they're usually in double digit numbers.

I had you MAN!:angry3::lol: The Under dog almost did it.:wacko: Even your Defense had a lousy night including your kicker who is always over 12 points.

Now that was a Championship game, right.:blush: I'm really surprised Randy only got 22 points for those 3 td's, he should of gotten more.

As for me, Lawerence Marony choked big time for me,but Belichick pulled him when he fumbled in the end zone and my kicker could of had a better game. Nevertheless, my QB Ben should have had a monster game, but I had a feeling you gave him a call and told him to limit his touch down passes. LOL!

Thanx again Joel for setting it all up, I had a Fantastic time and I am now officially a Fantasy Football Fanatic.:lol::lol::lol:

Looking forward to the 2010 season,

RM

mrkillie

Members
Congratulations Joel! What a game right :eek::eek::eek:!

Man, I was jumping out of my seat when Sidney Rice caught that pass in the end zone. WOW!:lol: I think I even jumped up higher when Chicago's kicker missed the game winning field goal. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's because Brett would get the ball back and throw to Sidney Rice for some more Points.

You know what Joel, you gotta admit I had you squirming in your pants. I mean your boy Aaron Rodgers had a below average game of 10 points and you know he averages over 25 points. Not to mention, Marques, Dallas Clark and DeSean Jackson were held under 10 points and typically they're usually in double digit numbers.

I had you MAN!:angry3::lol: The Under dog almost did it.:wacko: Even your Defense had a lousy night including your kicker who is always over 12 points.

Now that was a Championship game, right.:blush: I'm really surprised Randy only got 22 points for those 3 td's, he should of gotten more.

As for me, Lawerence Marony choked big time for me,but Belichick pulled him when he fumbled in the end zone and my kicker could of had a better game. Nevertheless, my QB Ben should have had a monster game, but I had a feeling you gave him a call and told him to limit his touch down passes. LOL!

Thanx again Joel for setting it all up, I had a Fantastic time and I am now officially a Fantasy Football Fanatic.:lol::lol::lol:

Looking forward to the 2010 season,

RM

Ahhh, but as with all true champions, despite the subpar performances, we found a way to win! I will say, I was swearing at that Robbie Gould, not to mention Lovie Smith for packing up the offense early. Could have gotten a bit closer for the FG attempt. I had a 15 point lead and all of a sudden, down to 6. YIKES!!

It was fun while it lasted. Now, another long offseason. :(

Joel

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Congrats Predators!!!

I had an absolute blast this season and can't wait for next year. ;)

Thanks for setting it up and running it for us.

The Cheatin B*stards will be back in 2010 for sure!!!