• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tanks, Equip. And Fish Must Go

frog317

Members
I need to unload all this stuff so I have lowered my prices.

For sale are three thirty gallon breeder tanks that fit on one stand. Stand is included if buyer would like it. Each tank has a heater. No lids. $90

Four outlet Airpump $15

14 outlet air pump $40

Emperor 400 filters $30. All media baskets included. Most have cell-pore bio cartridge and some have extra media baskets.

Insert for 55 gallon to make a river tank. $40 Never used includes directions www.geocities.com/river_tank/

55 gallon tank heater and powerhead $60. Included for free are a group of tropheus bemba's. Buyer must take fish!

Bulk tank sale - $50 for 4 ten gallons (maybe more I will update when I get a final count), 1 20 long, 1 30 breeder (cracked but resealed), 1 20 tall and one unknown (is between a 20 tall and a 10). Also a 2.5 hex front tank, a one gallon tank some lids and sponge filters.

15 3 inch tropheus moliro's that are breeding. I will also include 3 approx. 1 inch fry. $150

6 super yellow blue neon chiwindi peacocks at approx. 1.5-2 inches. These guy are breeding and I will include their fry. I think there are 15 fry so far. It looks like two males in the group. Dominant male is stunning at this size. $30

Cash or Paypal if buyer pays fee.

More stuff to come! If interested, email me at frog317@hotmail.com.

frog317

Members
55 gallon with Bemba's spoken for

Peacock group spoken for

Thanks for all that have shown interest.

Group of 25 approx. 1-1.75 inch duboisi $75....will include all duboisi that I have that are under 1 inch. For all those that have been thru my house lately, these are the larger duboisi that were in my 125. The larger ones are starting to show a faint stripe when they get excited.

Tropheus Moliro's - if you buy all 30 adults I will sell them for $250 and include all fry I have from them.