• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Rainbows?

rich_one

Members
Anyone have rainbows they'd be willing to part with? Boesemanis in particular, but also irian reds or turquoise? Shoot me pm. Thanks!

-Rich

ddavila06

Members
i have aru IV and parva that i have raised from fry. my friend bought them and he is selling them but they are at my house, most anyways..lol... lmk if they interestyou

rich_one

Members
Thai,

How much for each?

Damien,

Can you give me the full name of those rainbows, so I can research them? Thanks!

-Rich

Thai

Members
I'll have to check again but I believe they are between 6-8$?

Not sure what's considered high or low for these

ddavila06

Members
melanotaenia sp Aru IV, i have a vid on youtube. look at Gary Lange's fish, mine came from him.

Melanotaenia Parva. same deal.

rich_one

Members
Thanks, Damien!

Dan, yes. I have some from Frank in there already, but he doesn't have boes or turquoise, which are two I really want.

-Rich

TovMahal

Members
I got some bosemani and Madagascar rainbows from quantum reef about a month or two ago. A little pricey 12-15 each I think. Lost one of the Madagascar rainbows but everyone else is healthy and very colorful.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Thai

Members
Quantum gets their fish from same supplier as me, boesmani are 8.50 and rainbows are 5$ Through me

rich_one

Members
I got some bosemani and Madagascar rainbows from quantum reef about a month or two ago. A little pricey 12-15 each I think. Lost one of the Madagascar rainbows but everyone else is healthy and very colorful.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Somehow I missed this, but was just gonna say I have a better offer from Thai, but thanks!

Thai, once I hear back from Damien, I can figure out exactly what I want. Thanks!

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Thai,

I can't pm from my phone because the app crashes. I think I'd like 3. Most colorful possible, of course. Thanks!

-Rich

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App