• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Participating in November CCA Member Group Buys?

Are You Participating in November CCA Group Buys?

• Yes - got my orders in!

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Yes - planning to order soon

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • No - Why?

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters

dogofwar

CCA Members
Our club leadership has organized two awesome group buys for CCA Members this month:

- Cichlids of the Americas (New World Cichlids): www.cichlidsoftheamericas.com
- Mike's Cichlids/Florida Tropical Fish Direct (New and Old World Cichlids, Catfish, Community Fish, etc.): www.floridatropicalfishdirect.com/

Details for participation and special terms are listed in the Member Group Buy forum.

Are you participating in this month's group buys?

Why or why not?

Thanks for your input!

Matt

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
My order is in for COA
I'm getting a male Australoheroes sp. red ceibal and I'll be purchasing Matt's female so hopefully I can get some spawns out of those 2

chriscoli

Administrator
alas, probably not for me right now. it's 100% a "bad timing" thing with the move happening days after the CCA meeting, I don't want to be messing with fish in quarantine AND moving them to a new place.

zackcrack00

Members
No thanks. :)
I have to save money to buy things I need for the fish and to pay my mother back.

Also, not really my kind of fish.

mchambers

Former CCA member
No, because (1) I can't make the meeting and (2) really didn't see any of my type of fish.

It is an awesome opportunity for those who keep those kinds of fish, however. You'll never see those fish in a LFS and rarely at a club auction.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Thanks she's the one I spoke to about availability, then sent my order. Just curious how long it takes for them to confirm/send me the bill?
I'm tempted to call just nervous....bc the ones I wanted had limited numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Becca

Members
No, because (1) I can't make the meeting and (2) really didn't see any of my type of fish.

It is an awesome opportunity for those who keep those kinds of fish, however. You'll never see those fish in a LFS and rarely at a club auction.

Ditto.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I was but the Florida Fish finally got back to me advising that the Telmatochromis Orange Scribble were not available.

blkmjk

Members
In talks with Dan now! This guy consistently shows me why I live doing business with him! Amazing turnaround!

Drew

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Tank space is an issue for me as well. Licking my chops on some of the fish on Dan's list, but unless you can think of something that won't be problematic in my 125 (HRP, brehdohri, carpintis), it's just irresponsible to get another big pair.