• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Paradigm Food Source

Jay

CCA Members
Cichlids Are Special is now an official source for Paradigm Fish Food.

I have the following available in stock and can bring them to the meeting Saturday if you order them by 8:00 p.m. on Friday.

Paradigm Carnivore 8 oz. $13.99 each

Paradigm Omnivore 8 oz. $13.99 each

Paradigm Grow 4 oz. $9.99 each

A description of each food including ingredients, nutritional analysis, vitamin content, and suggestion for types of fish to feed each type food is located on www.cichlidsarespecial.com

When you buy fish from me, please consider adding one or more of these foods to your order. If you can not buy fish, please consider buying food. This will help me be able to continue to provide quality fish and food in the future.

Jay

Jay

CCA Members
Cichlids Are Special is now an official source for Paradigm Fish Food.

I have the following available in stock and can bring them to the meeting Saturday if you order them by 8:00 p.m. on Friday.

Paradigm Carnivore 8 oz. $13.99 each

Paradigm Omnivore 8 oz. $13.99 each

Paradigm Grow 4 oz. $9.99 each

A description of each food including ingredients, nutritional analysis, vitamin content, and suggestion for types of fish to feed each type food is located on www.cichlidsarespecial.com

When you buy fish from me, please consider adding one or more of these foods to your order. If you can not buy fish, please consider buying food. This will help me be able to continue to provide quality fish and food in the future.

Jay

To answer the question from the meeting. Paradigm fish foods do not cloud tank water.