• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Few Pics...

rich_one

Members
Sorry for the dirty glass, but I hadn't wiped the tanks down before these were taken. Way better cell phone pics taken by Jamie than any cell phone pics I seem capable of taking (actually, a couple of the creamsicle shots are mine). Hope this will suffice, gravel_digger! LOL...

-Rich

Creamsicle.jpg

Creamsicle2.jpg

Creamsicle3.jpg

Blue Phantom2.jpg

Sugar Ray.jpg

rich i dont know if i am more impressed by the fact that you posted the pics or the quality of the fish!!! good deal on both man, i am digging the midas

rich_one

Members
Thanks, guys! I appreciate it. He has recovered extremely well from the harrowing experience he had getting to me (big thanks to Terrell Parker, who stepped up big time in what had become a confused mess. The creamsicle got banged on pretty good in Terrell's tank, but I am nonetheless convinced that Terrell's actions saved the life of this creamsicle). He's definitely a keeper, along with my citranellum from Rapps. Feeling the amph love over here, gravel_digger! LOL...

And it looks like ol' Sugar Ray ain't camera shy at all! LOL...

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Thanks, Dan! You should recognize that pleco too!

-Rich

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App