• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS FISH, TANKS AND CULTURES

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
FS fish and tanks and stuff delivered CCA CHRISTMAS PARTY

Fish for sale:
• black banded sunfish $10 each
• Electric blue rams $15 each $30 a pair
• German blue rams $10 a pair
• Albino ancistrus $10 a pair
• Black-eyed yellow ancistrus (L144s) $15 a pair
• Corydoras catfish: pygmys, sterbai, trilineatus $6 each or 6 for $25
• Corydoras catfish: albino, panda or paleatus $5 each or 6 for $20

• Ten gallon tanks $5 each (have 5)

• a metal-framed black-screen top that fits 12.5 inch by 30 inch $8 can be used to prevent jumping or for rodents or reptiles, has only been used for fish.

• Live food cultures
Daphnia $5 a bag
Paramecium cultures available for the asking to CCA members.
Microworm starters are free for the asking to CCA members.
microworm culture in plastic box $4
vinegar eel cultures in plastic box $4
grindal worm culture is large plastic box using soil-less medium $15
All purchases of cultures come with my procedure upon request via email to aquaticlifefarm@gmail.com
•••• You can order via responding on this forum or sending PM.
smiley-045.gif

Hannibal

Members
Frank will you have either the Electric blue or German blue rams available next month at the meeting? I will be at the Christmas party but might not be able to set up the tank in time that I want to house them in.

Hannibal

Members
Wonderful! Thank you!

I didn't want to rush them into a tank that was not ready for them. Plus I wanted to do some reading on them so that I can set up their tank in such a way that they would thrive.

Thanks again,
Chris

Hello! Are you still selling the German blue rams? I would like to buy a pair soon.( and a 10 gal tank) I am concerned with shipping costs. I live in ca so it might be too much and too risky. Anyway I would appreciate it if you would tell me when you have more. Thanks