• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Eagles

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
There were probably double whats on there. A lot were in the trees eating the fish that were thrown in. I was busy taking photos. Forgot to do video until the end.

MarkK

CCA Members
What do you mean eating fish that were thrown in, did the tour throw fish into the water to get the birds out for your viewing pleasure?

chriscoli

Administrator
That's awesome! Well into our Alaska cruise we had a couple we met on the boat ask us if we had seen any wildlife yet on the trip. I wanted to say, uh....try opening your eyes.

Jt731

Members
When the salmon are running they're everywhere. I remember from the alaska cruise finding the ping pong ball and then just seeing the bird from that.

And then toward the end of the trip knowing who was doing the land portion of the cruise first by how many times they went "look a bald eagle".

We went sea kayaking in ketchikan and a pilot whale decided to investigate. Was pretty awesome.