• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Jan meeting- What are you bringing?

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I am bringing 5 adult skunk cories and money. My daughter doesn't like them.

mab

Members
Thank you for starting this thread.

What are you bringing - I'm bringing George. I've always wanted to say that.

If you are asking about the auction, as of right now I'm bringing the following:

One huge clump of narrow leaf java fern - weighs at least a couple lbs.
Large bag of sunset hygro
CW010
Gymnogeophagus sp 'El Norte'
Yellow neocardinia

Last edited:

chris_todd

Members
What are you bringing - I'm bringing George. I've always wanted to say that.
:lol:

If you are asking about the auction, as of right now I'm bringing the following:

One huge clump of narrow leaf java fern - weighs at least a couple lbs.
Yeah, what Bill said: :eek::jumpy::eek:

I'm bringing:
1) Marge
2) Money
3) Breeding group of four Hemichromis guttatus (Jewel cichlids)
4) Labidichromis sp. 'Hongi' - either fry or adults, haven't decided yet

Sonny Disposition

A pair or two of Ameca splendens. A tough goodeid that can hold it's own with Labidochromis caeruleus and Labeotropheus trewevassae. (They do a good job of cleaning up the leavings of sloppier cichlids, and will eat duckweed when the mood strikes them.)

If I get my act together, maybe a vinegar eel culture.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Bringing what I hope will be a fun and interesting presentation. Maybe even a 34 lb assistant ;)

Matt

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Bringing what I hope will be a fun and interesting presentation. Maybe even a 34 lb assistant ;)

Matt

LOL! We're just happy that you're alive and well my friend, especially after that fire. It would of been great if you brought the wonder twins too,but that would mean me babysitting them while you do your presentation. I don't mind Man! :lol:

BTW, thank you Chris Todd for being such a nice person and bringing Margie Collins our membership co-chair.

MAB, thank you Sir for bringing George:) Someone had to do it...LOL!

As for me, I'm bringing envelopes for all the membership money we're going to collect cause it's that time to renew again. I wish I could bring some fish to sell, but I've been under the weather and my fish room is a mess right now. SEE YOU GUYS THERE!:D

RM

longstocking

Members
I'm bringing for the auction...

Cherry Red Shrimp
Brevis minutus
20 gallon tank
Easy plants... 8.2 ph

Maybe some other fish if time permits.

Kids raffle

iamzrad

Members
Some misc hardware that's just taking up space. Maybe some glass tops for a 75gal (a bit misused, but in great shape).

YSS

Members
Yes. It's two pieces with a plastic hinge.

Full assembled dimensions, 16.5"x22.75"
The back plastic piece (where you normally cut to fit filters, etc.) will probably have to be replaced on both.

If it's 22.75", then it won't work for me. I need one with 22". :mad:

Does anyone need any plants? I have some hornwort and myriophyllum matogrossense that need to be trimmed and some red root floater and frogbit that needs to be thinned. let me know if anyone needs some and I will bring it to the meeting.

Arlene

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Hornwort and myriophyllum would be welcome...

...have enough of the other that I have to regularly compost it.