• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB steindachneri females

I'm looking for 2 or 3 Female Geophagus' steindachneri, Red Hump Eartheaters. My male has one female companion, and i don't want her to get beaten up. He is always flashing his gills at the female and chases her around wiggling his head back and forth. If they spawn who knows what might happen.

I missed the pre order lists for feb meeting, so i thought id post it up here too.

I hope so, I can't find them anywhere!! I really want to try and get them to spawn and grow my male out.

They seem to be odd balls but I think that's why I like them =D

lkelly

Members
Rama has come up to the BFD in the past. If he's planning on attending, and he has them in stock, maybe you could get him to deliver.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Thanks lucas. They don't have them in stock, but I left thim an email asking about them.

Have you used that source before to order fish?

I just ordered 50+ fish from them and I couldnt be happier. I bought from them about a year ago and its only gotten better.

I believe congressional has 2 steindachneri