• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: P. Saulosi females or juvie group

I am looking to add to my brood of Saulosi. I have a group of 10, all of them male, and I'd like to be able to breed some, so I'm seeking either female adults or a juvie group that I can grow out (which will hopefully have some females). Please let me know if you have any available, thanks!

REG84

Members
I am looking to add to my brood of Saulosi. I have a group of 10, all of them male, and I'd like to be able to breed some, so I'm seeking either female adults or a juvie group that I can grow out (which will hopefully have some females). Please let me know if you have any available, thanks!

I have about 30 juvies right now. Size varies from 1" to 2". pm me if you are interested.

TriLamb13

Members
HOT has them in stock as well. My female is holding so will keep you posted. I would be willing to trade juvies to avoid inter-breeding at a later date once they are big enough.