• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free Red Severum

rich_one

Members
I thought I had all male red severums. Apparently, I am mistaken. I have what seems like a pair of them, possibly. I do not know the sex or which is which as far as male vs. female, however, they are definitely defending the center area of the tank, and doing so with vigor. I have not found any eggs or fry. But they have become a real nuisance to the other fish, and are constantly chasing. For now, I just want to split them up and move one of them. It is free, if you come pick it up. I don't have pics, but its a nice looking fish. I'd like it gone within the next 24 hours if possible, by Friday night at the latest. PM me to arrange pickup. I do not have any pics... but hey... it's a free fish. Thanks.

-Rich

Two females can pair up too.. If they are pairing up, their tubes will protrude out. The one with the thicker tube is the female. If both tubes have the same size, you have a lesbian pair.