• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FROZEN FOODS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terri

CCA Members
I will be picking up a bunch of frozen foods to bring to our Sept. meeting (if I get enough orders, may be able to lower costs per pack by a dollar). I can also deliver orders to the Sept. 5th PVAS meeting.

HIKARI CUBES (3.5 oz). @ $5/pack
Bloodworms
Brine Shrimp
Baby Brine Shrimp
Mysis Shrimp
Plankton
Daphnia

P.E. MYSIS CUBES (4 oz.) @ $8/pack

If there's anything specific you're looking for (other brands/varieties/flat-packs), let me know & I'll try to pick it up Wed. afternoon when I go to the distributor.

Thanks ya'all in advance for your orders,
Terri

Terri

CCA Members
FROZEN FOODS **UPDATED**

I will be bringing a bunch of frozen foods to bring to the PVAS meeting on Sept. 5th & the CCA meeting on Sept. 12th..

HIKARI CUBES (3.5 oz.) @ $5/PK. ***MIX OR MATCH 3 OR MORE @ $4/PK.***
Bloodworms
Brine Shrimp
Baby Brine Shrimp
Mysis Shrimp
Ocean Plankton
Daphnia

P.E. MYSIS (4 oz.) @ $8/PK. ***BUY 3 OR MORE @ $7/PK.***

Other brands/types of food are also available w/ enough advance notice--just ask. Thank ya'all in advance for your purchases! :woman2:

Terri

CCA Members
FROZEN FOODS **UPDATED**

I will be bringing a bunch of frozen foods to bring to the PVAS meeting on Sept. 5th & the CCA meeting on Sept. 12th..

HIKARI CUBES (3.5 oz.) @ $5/PK. ***MIX OR MATCH 3 OR MORE @ $4/PK.***
Bloodworms
Brine Shrimp (SOLD OUT--more available @ Oct. CCA or PVAS meetings)
Baby Brine Shrimp
Mysis Shrimp
Ocean Plankton
Daphnia

P.E. MYSIS (4 oz.) @ $8/PK. ***BUY 3 OR MORE @ $7/PK.***

Other brands/types of food are also available w/ enough advance notice--just ask. Thank ya'all in advance for your purchases! :woman2:

Status
Not open for further replies.