• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tearing down a 75 gallon

samsmobb

Members
So with trying to finish my last year of school, I really cant find time to stay on top of my 75 gallon tank :/
Im parting out with some of the things I wont need as I transition the tank to a more maintainable, at least for me, terrarium.

I'm selling two large pieces of driftwood that have grown java moss over the few years (2-4) that I have owned this tank from new.

I have included several pictures of the two pieces and would like to see what offers I can get on each one or together.

Also for sale are some fish:

(1) ~4"/5" SIAMESE algea eater (Best offer)

(3) ~1"/2" Julii cories 1m and 1f since the third is their offspring ($10)

(2) ~1"/2" Sterbia cories ($10)

(1) ~3" Angelicuz Botia Loach ($5?)

(1) ~1.5" random wild looking cory :confused: (free with purchase of other fish)

Also for sale are small and large zip lock bags full of java fern. Please offer somethigs and I can send pictures of it.

Driftwood piece NUMBER 1

Driftwood piece NUMBER 2

Loc

Members
Would you take $25 for the two pieces of woods with the java fern? I can pick it up at the meeting Saturday. Thanks

samsmobb

Members
Sorry guys I've been busy with class material.

The fish are all pending.

The first piece of driftwood is also pending.

The second piece (covered in the most java fern) is not pending and I would like a bit of a more reasonable price for it...

All Pms answered

****ALSO***
I am VERY sorry but I've never attended a meeting and cannot since it conflicts with my work schedule. pick up is available in damascus or certain times in germantown Maryland.

Java fern can be shipped- you pay shipping.
Please PM you numbers for pics of java. I have very large pieces as well as medium and small.

Thank you all

samsmobb

Members
Also have a practically new bottle of seachem excel. Its a 2 liter bottle.
I used about an oz before I misplaced it and bought API CO2 Booster.
($25 OBO?) will throw in a small bottle of plant food with it (whats left of it)

samsmobb

Members

What my tank looked like a whiiiiile ago so you can get an idea of how the driftwood looked. Sorry but was still covered in plants that were being sold at the moment.

Becca

Members
Sam, if Loc wants the 2nd piece of wood with the java fern I can help get it to him on Saturday if you're able to get it to me somewhere in Damascus on Friday night or Saturday before the meeting. I've got other stuff I'm bringing to him at the meeting as well.

Everyone else - I've bought Java Fern from Sam before - he has great low-light plants and nice prices. If others want stuff him I can probably arrange to get it to the meeting so long as Sam is ok taking money via paypal or whatnot. Sorry I didn't read this sooner!

samsmobb

Members
Sam, if Loc wants the 2nd piece of wood with the java fern I can help get it to him on Saturday if you're able to get it to me somewhere in Damascus on Friday night or Saturday before the meeting. I've got other stuff I'm bringing to him at the meeting as well.

Everyone else - I've bought Java Fern from Sam before - he has great low-light plants and nice prices. If others want stuff him I can probably arrange to get it to the meeting so long as Sam is ok taking money via paypal or whatnot. Sorry I didn't read this sooner!

Thank you Becca, you're a great friend too many it seems. Glad to have you close by. Ill be sure to add a little something if I see you.

Becca

Members
Thank you Becca, you're a great friend too many it seems. Glad to have you close by. Ill be sure to add a little something if I see you.

Hey, you sold me some great plants! It's great to have club members in the area and I'm happy to help.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

samsmobb

Members
All fish sold
Half the Java fern is gone

STILL AVAILABLE:

Both Driftwood pieces: Pending
More Java Fern
2L seachem Excel
100w aqueon heater

dklotz74

Members
Thank you so much Sam. I just came home from work and my plants are here. Awesome Java Fern. I really appreciate it. Will send you pictures when I'm done.
Great plants for a great price !!! And super fast delivery