• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

For Trade/Give Away - New World and Old World Cichlid Groups

dejavu

Members
Bumping this back to the top.

Here's what is still available:

1 large male rusty (4"-5")
3 Caquetia spectibilis - (2.5" largest)
4 male Hemichromis lifalili (4" +/-)
Amatitlania nigrofaciatus Lake Coatepeque F1 (group of 4 F1 breeders, and 3 or 4 F2 juveniles)
Amphilophus citrenellum Rio Tempisque - Looking like they are getting ready to breed again. Largest is 7", others around 5"
Amphilophus sp red isletas - Pending to Rich if he still wants them
Synodontis eupterus (2 @ 8")

Folks, I'd really like these fish to move out to new homes. Come get them if you want them.

sent PM

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Post weekend update:

1 large male rusty (4"-5")
3 Caquetia spectibilis - (2.5" largest)
4 male Hemichromis lifalili (4" +/-)
Amphilophus sp red isletas - Pending to Rich if he still wants them

I'll most likely be bringing these to the September meeting for auction unless someone wants to come pick them up first.

Thanks to Christine and Matt for stopping by and picking up some fish this weekend!

rich_one

Members
Jon,

Thanks! I have Zach picking up some things for me, and do not wish to overload him with pickup requests, as I no longer can make the meeting. I have to be in PA that day. So I will need to pass on the isletas. Also, now that I have my amph tank going, I probably should take great care in making sure I only introduce males. If I get a female in that tank by mistake, well... we all know what happens next! LOL...

Much appreciated... I'm sure someone in the auction is going to get some seriously great fish at what will likely be a steal!

That said, I'd still like to get my hands on a known male isletas and maybe even sagittae!

-Rich