• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Just Joined CCA & Looking for Ruby Red Peacock

Danny

Members
I'm excited to have recently joined CCA this past weekend after attending PVAS's Catfish Convention and meeting some really nice people on Friday Night especially in CCA's room and Sunday's Auction. Thanks to a some existing CCA members encouragement to join CCA I am excited to attend my 1st Meeting Nov.10th.

BTW...I'm looking to add to my collection some Ruby Red Peacock (Fry/Juveniles).

Thanks Danny....

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Welcome to the CCA, Danny. You'll have a good time at the meeting.

There are several folks breeding Ruby Reds in the club. I'm sure there are a few that have babies growing up. I picked up a group myself back in September. They are still young, so no breeding for me yet. I'm still waiting for the males to start to color up.

Danny

Members
Thanks Jon!

Look forward to meeting more members...If anyone out there has Ruby Red or German Red Peacocks for sale and will be attending the upcoming meeting please let me know. Would to love to add them to my collection.

Danny....