• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New Arrivals 3/3/2014

Jay

CCA Members
New Arrivals have been posted on the Cichlids Are Special Web Site:
Prices are on the web site at www.cichlidsarespecial.com

I plan to attend the April 12th CCA meeting. I can deliver any of the fish on my web site to that meeting. Just choose local pick up CCA from the cart on my web site.

New Arrivals Include:
Altolamoprologus Calvus Yellow (Rare) 1†Sex Uncertain F1
Aulonocara ethelwyannae, including: four 2.5†part color F1 males and four 2†part color F1 males
Aulonocara hueseri, including: one 2.5†part color F1 male and five 2†part color F1 males
Aulonocara Jacob Blue (Rare,) including: one 3.5†male, five 3†males, and five 3†Part color males
Chilotilapia rhoadesii, including: two 2.5†part color males, and five 2†part color males
Copadichromis borleyi Yellow Fin, including: One 3.5†part color male, and five 3†part color males
(Note: Yellow Fin borleyi males are showing part orange and should change to yellow around 4 to 4.5â€)
Copadichromis geertsi (Rare), including: two 2.5†part color F1 males
Copadichromis Mloto Likoma, including: five 2.5†part color f1 males
Cyno. Afra (Zebroides) Cobue (Rare), 1†Sex Uncertain F1
Haplochromis sp. Ruby (Ruby Green), including: three 2.5†part color males, and four 2†part color males
Protomelas Taiwan Reef, including: one 3†male, five 3†part color males, and two 2.5†part color males
Protomelas Red Empress, including: seven 4†part color males and three 3.5†part color males
Protomelas Chizumulu Tangerine Tiger (Rare), including: four 4†males, three 3.5†part color males, and four 3†part color males
Synodontus angelicus/eupterus Mix catfish with primary angelicus pattern in 3.5â€, 4â€, and 4.5†Sex Uncertain. (These fish were added to the site last week).
I also have changed part of the advice pages on my site. New pages include: Keeping Aulonocara Peacocks, Keeping Haplochromis, Keeping Mbuna, and Keeping Lake Victoria Cichlids.

Jay

Jay

CCA Members
Aulonocara Jacob. Blue

This is an older fish that is rarely found in the hobby. Collection point is unsure. Strain is getting old and they can occasionally produce a deformed fry. This fish is rarely found in the hobby. It appears to be a variant of the red shoulder peacock, that grows a little larger and is part of the Jacobfreibergi group rather than the Stuartgranti group of peacocks.

I get this fish from an older smaller FL fish farmer. He claims to have gotten it many years ago.

Jay

Jay

CCA Members
New Arrivals 4/3/2014

I am sorry. I messed up the dat on the new arrivals. it is for April (4/3/2014) not March.

Jay