• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New Aquisition

tparker

Members
My latest and Greatest.
Was able to snag 2014 ACA 2nd Place winning Blue Zaire Kapampa WC Frontasa quad. So Pleased. Here are a few shots I took today.

2014 ACA 2nd Place Kentucky 370.jpg

2014 ACA 2nd Place Kentucky 377.jpg

2014 ACA 2nd Place Kentucky 374.jpg

2014 ACA 2nd Place Kentucky 375.jpg

tparker

Members
Thanks Matt & Thai.
Long time Thai. Everything good?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

tparker

Members
Thanks Kevin. I was fortunate to land these beauts. Ive had since last week. Was touch n go getting them here.

tparker

Members
No two diff types. The other group are wc mpimbwe fronts. While they are blue but not the deep blue of the blue zaire. Diff collection points. But the idea of a large bowfront are my thoughts precisely. Hahaha

tparker

Members
For sure. Just coming up from fish room. Finding myself spending more time there gazing into tank. Glad to have had the opportunity to snag these guys.
And thanks for replies.

tparker

Members
Thanks all for checking out and replies. Will definately inform of when fry are available.

tparker

Members
I must say that I am still in complete awe of this newly aquired group of gibberosas. I however have to thank my african cichlid vendor/ collector of years for making them available to me. Ive kept many groups over the years but this is by far the best of them all. The pics do them little justice. Hopefully with the ratios of each group (mpembwe 2m/ 9f & kapampa 1m/ 4f) that fry will be on the horizon.

Terrell