• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Small Special order List

Jay

CCA Members
Deadline for Special Orders and Pay Pal Payment to be completed is Friday February 5 at 8:00 pm. All special order fish must be per-paid.
How to Order: These fish are not in the Automated Web Site System. To Order, please send an email to cichlidsarespecial1@gmail.com with the fish you want. I will send you a manual Pay Pal invoice to paid by the deadline above
Only discounts on Special orders are 10% for order of $100 to $199.00, 12% off for order of $200 to $399.00, 15% off on orders of $400 or more.
Fish are expected to arrive the week of February 8 th
Prices do not include shipping or PA tax for local pick up or shipment in the sate of PA.
Shipping by Fed Ex Ground One Day Ground Areas (as long as the weather stays above 32F) and Second Day Ground Areas (as Long as the weather stays above 45F)
Shipping by SWA Cargo to an airport cargo unit for longer distances. SWA Cargo requires a $100 minimum fish order and picking up your fish at the Airport Cargo Unit.
Please see www.cichlidsarespecial.com/shipping Options
All fish subject to the wholesale supplier being able to send them to me. If they fail to come, die in shipment (next to never) or die prior to delivery or pick up by the customer (even more rare) , your money will be refunded
Some of these fish may sell out before we can order them. These fish are coming from my smaller wholesaler and that is why the list is limited.
Please note some fish may be part color due to colder weather.
Copadichromis Borleyi Red Fin 3"+ Males $18.00
Nimbochromis Venustus 3"+ Males $19.00 4+" Males $24.00

This is the source for my Lwanda Orange, Taiwan Reef, and Tangerine Tigers. I have a number of medium size males on order for each of these three fish.

I am gearing up and looking forward to Aqua Mania Market Place Sunday March 6th.

Jay