• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

F/S or F/T, One Big Clown Loach

toddnbecka

Members
I just picked up a used 125, and along with it came an 8-year-old clown loach. Looks fine and healthy, the bugger is about the same size as my adult Synodontis eupterus though not quite as fat. I'm hoping someone has a larger tank and some similar-size clowns for company, hate to see this one remain alone any longer since they're social fish. I can bring to the meeting, prefer not to ship one this size.

YSS

Members
How much do you want for it or what do you have in mind for a trade? I have 10 in my 265G with bunch of other fish. Meeting is a possibility.

Last edited:

toddnbecka

Members
I'm thinking $25 is a fair price for one this size, they sell for at least twice that at the lfs when they are available. Trade, nothing definite in mind, just thought I'd toss it out and see what turned up.

YSS

Members
That's a great price. I would love to get him if Chris can't/doesn't want for some reason.

toddnbecka

Members
Not going to be at the meeting, my truck is still in the shop (instrument panel went bad) and I'll likely have to work every Saturday this month. :(