• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

help with salt water fish tank

Dana

Members
Hello my name Is Dana. I just bought some ones salt water set up. It come with a ton of stuff. I have no idea what this stuff is or what you do with it. I am looking to find some one living near me to help me sort the good from the bad. I live in Huntingtown Md. witch is in calvert county part of southern md. My plans are to set the tank up as fresh water tank and sell and or give the salt stuff away. please pm me or call me at 443-968-0165 :confused:

Dana I don't know if anyone contacted you yet but I do know there is at least one member that I read about who started a saltwater tank. Someone should be reaching out to you soon.

Hello my name Is Dana. I just bought some ones salt water set up. It come with a ton of stuff. I have no idea what this stuff is or what you do with it. I am looking to find some one living near me to help me sort the good from the bad. I live in Huntingtown Md. witch is in calvert county part of southern md. My plans are to set the tank up as fresh water tank and sell and or give the salt stuff away. please pm me or call me at 443-968-0165 :confused:

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Hi Dana,
I live too far from you to drop by, but I am happy to help identify the items you have. I suggest you lay them out and take a picture of the stuff you have. Label each with a letter so I can refer to the items and you'll know which ones I am talking about.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App