• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The CCY Clash of the Cichlids 3- we want our trophy back!!!

johnscottant

Members
11539224_10205830345490465_3578587502453360746_o.jpg

The Cichlid Club of York PA is challenging the CCA to a rematch in the Clash of the Cichlids Cichlid show event! You guys kicked our butts last year and walked away with the "Bragging Rights" trophy as one Christine Keys took best of show! This year we are adding more tanks, more vendors and sponsors and a great speaker in Mo Devlin! We also have some great judges as seen in our flyer! 3 CCA loyal judges in Rachel, Matt and Fran would seem to lean in the CCA favor but we are still up for the challenge. Neighboring clubs that will competing include the ACLC,NJAS, BCAS, COP, and more! So get involved now this will be one great event. IF you can't make it to the ACA this year, this may be an acceptable appetizer for you (nothing compares to an ACA event). We also have a website dedicated to the show at http://www.clashofthecichlids.com/

We would also like to thank the CCA for their continued support of our event! Always a club with class the CCA was our first Gold Sponsor!!! We love you CCA!!!

11207303_10205860132035110_5485021238227880122_n.jpg

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I had an awesome time last year. I'm looking forward to this year's event. Come on, CCA! We have an amazing assortment of stunningly beautiful cichlids amongst our members. Let's represent our club in numbers this year. I promise you that you'll have a great time!

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

johnscottant

Members
11864823_10206066104664297_6054221355445269542_o.jpg

Announcing the Chuck Davis Awards! Immediately following Mo Devlin presentation, Mo's Father (as he affectionately calls him) Chuck Davis will do a presentation on his prestigious awards and his top 3 picks. 1st place wins an autographed custom painted toilet seat, 2nd place wins a plunger, and 3rd place wins a roll of toilet tissue, all awards will have a special touch from Chuck. Chucks awards will be his own, we will still be having our regular judging from awesome judges Rachel O'Leary, Fran Bethea and Matt Quinn with our CCY trophies and ribbons. What a great show this will be with many chances for your cichlids to be recognized as one of the best. Dont miss it!!!

dogofwar

CCA Members
...for a second I thought Scott was sitting on the throne (with a sport coat, no less) :)

This is going to be a lot of fun and I encourage everyone to put this on your calendar (Sat, Sept 26).

If you haven't ever shown a fish, this is a great opportunity to give it a try - you've got the play to win and you never know which classes will and won't have lots of entries!

Matt

chriscoli

Administrator
(sigh) I just found out I can't make it! :( Booooooo! Bruce and I had a miscommunication over dates and we'll be out of town.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
(sigh) I just found out I can't make it! :( Booooooo! Bruce and I had a miscommunication over dates and we'll be out of town.

Boo!

If you want, just leave the door to the fish room unlocked and I'll stop by and pick up a couple of fish so I can compete this year ;).

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
With Christine out, the rest of us need to step up in force! Whose going to rep the CCA?

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App