• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

JAN 2011 POTM WINNER /S

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Congratulations to both of our winners this month.
We had a tie.

Congratulations Francine
discus-for-CCA-photo-of-month.jpg

Congratulations Kevin
DSC_6046.jpg

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
w00t! Congrats guys!

Funny Kev submitted some Tangs... trying to be all sneaky n' stuff. :p

Spine

Members
w00t! Congrats guys!

Funny Kev submitted some Tangs... trying to be all sneaky n' stuff. :p

Lol, I guess you weren't going for the leg fake huh..next time I'll have to use a stiff arm to get by you,lol.

Congratulations to Franny my co-winner,good job on you photo.I wonder if 64 votes is the highest count we've had so far,if not its a good start for the year. Thanks to every who voted hopefully we can get even more pictures and people to vote next month.

Most of what I have learned about photography came from a talk that Mike Hill gave at a CCA meeting. I'm sure he will be covering the same material and more at our February meeting.So if you like what you're seeing on POTM he can show you how to do it.

Everyone should be entering pictures of your fish for PTOM it's fun. Even if you don't like how your photos look send them in anyway it's good practice. Come to the meeting and listen to what Mike has to say, it can help you improve.:D

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Everyone should be entering pictures of your fish for PTOM it's fun. Even if you don't like how your photos look send them in anyway it's good practice. Come to the meeting and listen to what Mike has to say, it can help you improve.:D

LOL
We only can use 10 per month.

minifoot77

Members
congrats kevin and franny and as a future sugestion i believe the "old world" fish should go first and the "new world" fish should hold the door making the old win isn't that how is works with courtesy?