• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FEBRUARY POTM

Vote for your favorite photo

• Photo A

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Photo B

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Photo C

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Photo D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Photo E

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Photo F

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Photo G

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Photo H

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Photo I

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Photo J

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WendyFish

Members
Vote for one!

Photo A Below
PhotoA_zpsdfe89445.jpg

Photo B Below
PhotoB_zpscfd8736d.jpg

Photo C Below
PhotoC_zps386e2188.jpg

Photo D Below
PhotoD_zps7818cb1b.jpg

Photo E Below
PhotoE_zpse27108d3.jpg

Photo F Below
PhotoF_zps384b0043.png

Photo G Below
PhotoG_zpse0220671.jpg

Photo H Below
PhotoH_zpsba831cba.jpg

Photo I Below
PhotoI_zps594327c1.jpg

Photo J Below
PhotoJ_zps636f5c13.jpg

mchambers

Former CCA member
Yes, those are breeding colors, although I've not seen red on mine, but have seen the blue highlights in the fins.

Greengirl

Members
Who owns the fish in Photo E? I am in love with them! I'd love to contact the owner and discuss adding a few to my tank. I am crazy for those rams!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Not sure who's rams those are, but Frank Cowherd has breeders. I think he has the blue rams as well. I bet he'll have some for sale at AquaMania.

Greengirl

Members
Not sure who's rams those are, but Frank Cowherd has breeders. I think he has the blue rams as well. I bet he'll have some for sale at AquaMania.

I really can't wait for AquaMania then. I hope as a volunteer I can get first pick. Frank if you can hear me, I am after your rams:p

halak

Members
The rams in photo E belong to a breeder in Hungary. He had two tanks full of them and was working on breeding them this past summer. I fell in love with them, as well, but could not bring them into the U.S.

Greengirl

Members
The rams in photo E belong to a breeder in Hungary. He had two tanks full of them and was working on breeding them this past summer. I fell in love with them, as well, but could not bring them into the U.S.

That's a real shame. I would love to have a few. Maybe some sellers at the show will have some.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I hope the picture isn't from a foreign breeder. The contest is supposed to be for club members only. That would suck if someone used a picture that isn't theirs.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

halak

Members
I hope the picture isn't from a foreign breeder. The contest is supposed to be for club members only. That would suck if someone used a picture that isn't theirs.

I took the picture, so it is mine, just the fish is not mine-unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.