• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Enough Hikari Massivores?

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
That must have cost the equivalent of a car payment! Better you than me, my friend.
What is it about Massivore (besides the name) that you like?

Sent from my DROIDX

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
That must have cost the equivalent of a car payment! Better you than me, my friend.
What is it about Massivore (besides the name) that you like?

Sent from my DROIDX

I always love the hikari brand... and they are less messy than other food... and i have alot of luck convert fish from live to pellets with hikari :)

the food worth over $500.. :wacko:

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I like that you supported a lfs. I used to use hikari when I first got into keeping cichlids. Now I look for brands where the first few ingredients are fish or algae based.
Seeing how many people (yourself included) use hikari and have great looking fish, I wonder if I'm needlessly spending more than necessary.

Sent from my DROIDX

Spine

Members
I prefer Hikari over Kelloggs. I've been eating a bowl of Massivore instead of corn flakes every morning and I feel great:lol:

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I always love the hikari brand... and they are less messy than other food... and i have alot of luck convert fish from live to pellets with hikari :)

the food worth over $500.. :wacko:
how much cheaper is buying in bulk like that? i ask this because whenever i look for it the cheapest ive found is $43 and highest being $62 :wacko:. great stuff i just cant afford to feed it as a staple diet @ that price. finding a deal on this stuff would be like winning the lottery for my fish. ;)

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
how much cheaper is buying in bulk like that? i ask this because whenever i look for it the cheapest ive found is $43 and highest being $62 :wacko:. great stuff i just cant afford to feed it as a staple diet @ that price. finding a deal on this stuff would be like winning the lottery for my fish. ;)

Me and Steve worked out a good deal... :)

These are just supplements to tha Talapia I feed ... I can finish a bag in 2-3 feeding.... But it's too potent if u feed too much ...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app