• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish Room Build

Reed

Very Fishe
We after lots of planning, dozens of trips to Lowes and home depot, many questions, countless decisions, Expert advice and support from from Dave G (Cabinetmkr39) I have finish my Fish Room build. I am waiting to let everything cycle and acclimate before loading it up. :D Now the fun part what to stock it with?

[YT]91WwdQDLXlI[/YT]

Original build thread
http://www.capitalcichlids.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17172

Last edited:

dogofwar

CCA Members
Looks great!

For your sump, I'd do some kind of a pre-filter over your Poret to keep it clean (maybe a layer of fluff). It's much easier to dispose of fluff than to clean Poret and/or the layer of gunk that will form at the bottom of the barrel!

Matt

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
Looks great, Reed. Makes me really want to get my act together and get my rack up and running.

Blaise

AquaStudent

Members
Nice job with the build! You definitely gave yourself some big toys to play with and also the option to expand later on.

Good thinking giving yourself access to behind the rack.

Reed

Very Fishe
Thanks every one for the complements. I really had a lot of fun buying stuff, build it and solving all the build challenges. as a part of my deal (with the :boss most famous you have one) is to get my 75,29,20L and 26 out of my den. In the near future I will be sell my car 72 g oceanic bow show tank at a very reasonable price.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

CichlidOWNR

Members
Nice looking build! Now you are going to get me in trouble with my wife when we move to a house with a basement where I can fit more than just one tank. At least I get to plan the reasons. Thanks for posting the finished product, it has given me some great ideas for when the time comes.