• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTT Fish for buffers or airstones

Ading522

Members
hey guys.. i am going to convert to tang and hap tanks.. i have some mbuna fry i need to get rid of.. got two batches..one batch of about .5-.75 and a second a full inch and more.. would anyone want to trade for these fish? buffers and airstones and or ancistrus' are what i am looking to get..if you have driftwood or stones, we can work out a deal with cash on top..send me a pm!

I might have some opened and unopened bottles of SeaChem buffers that I don't use, that I can gladly pass on to you. Also, I have a ton of BNs juvies (some around 0.25 to 0.5 inches) that I'm going to start selling soon. There might even be a few 1 inch ones too.

Arlene

Ading522

Members
What kind of mbuna do you have for trade?

Tony, i have a pair of red zebra, an auratus, yellow lab fry, cobalt blue fry, and red zebra fry.. I guess you wanted one of the more "hard to come by" species..sorry, thats all i got.. leaning towards peacocks and haps now.. :)

i have a lot of baby bushy nose at around an inch+, forgot to mention

albino? or regular brown ancistrus?

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Tony, i have a pair of red zebra, an auratus, yellow lab fry, cobalt blue fry, and red zebra fry.. I guess you wanted one of the more "hard to come by" species..sorry, thats all i got.. leaning towards peacocks and haps now.. :)

Nah man, getting out of the mbuna business for the most part. Just though that it would help out if folks saw what you were looking to trade. :)

ddavila06

Members
i have regular bushy noses. let me know when ur heading to the area or if someone can pick up for you and we can work something out.
i always have frogbit in stock :p

Ading522

Members
i have regular bushy noses. let me know when ur heading to the area or if someone can pick up for you and we can work something out.
i always have frogbit in stock :p

Will do..how much are you looking to get for those bn's? Have you got hornwort as well?

Ading522

Members
alright..will let you know if i head down there or if someone can pick it up for me.. i might be picking up some fish from mcpat in Alexandria this week , so ill definitely pm you..