• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wtb

blkmjk

Members
This may put me on the black list here... but How Dare You!?!?!?!!? They are dropping like flies. .. around here!

Hahahahahahaha a

Good luck on your quest!

Drew

1badmarine

This may put me on the black list here... but How Dare You!?!?!?!!? They are dropping like flies. .. around here!

Hahahahahahaha a

Good luck on your quest!

Drew

LOL I'm still hanging in there Drew. I got rid of most the Africans I had... LOL

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

tparker

Members
No Drew not dropping like flies. Still have our Glass Bangers.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

blkmjk

Members
I can respect the attraction to african cichlids. All of the color. Movement in the tank. All of your hand in place after you pull it out of the tank. Plenty of good reasons to like them for sure. If I had a spot to keep them I would do the same I guess.

Drew

rich_one

Members
I briefly had an all male hap and peacock tank. I have to admit... I've thought quite a bit lately about trying fronts or tropheus in one of my tanks... can't wait to see what Bill puts together!

-Rich

frkyltn

Members
Tried to PM you but your box is full..hit me up if you see this before 11am today 7035995543 if you are still looking for haps

Last edited: