• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Imports!

zackcrack00

Members
Thanks for the kind comments everyone! Well, I won the auctions and the seller sent me the invoice. I paid and selected my transhipper (the guy that has the proper and necessary licensing to import fish into the U.S.) from the list provided. My transgipper's name was Mr. Koo Yang; he was very nice. They were shipped to him and he then quarantined them for around one week. I paid him for import fees and his shipping costs and had them delivered to me today!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zackcrack00

Members
Wow! I never knew bettas could get that expensive.

Yeah, I didn't expect that! I thought maybe $150 but it truly depends upon the transhipper. I'm conditioning both pairs for the next two weeks for breeding purposes, then I may have small juveniles by AM3.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Nice fish Zack! :happy0180: When you described importing them from Thailand, I was thinking they would cost more than that! Its not that much more than importing WC fish from Africa. In some instances, its LESS money!?!