• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS 300g, 75g and nice fish P/U PA 17225

creepyoldguy

Members
14" black arowana- $175
10" mature male marble motoro-$350
16" pregnant motoro-$200
7" tigrinus-$225
3" gold spot pleco-$30

300g marineland deep dimensions 6x3x27". Starphire front and side glass, black stand and canopy, 2 36" dual bulb light strips, 55g sump, rio 26hf pump 1400gph koralia- $1675

75g tank, stand, 4' light strip, over flow box w sump and w/d, rio 17hf pump-$200

I will not reply to messages, will not be at any meetings and will not deliver

Don't waste my time w low offers, prices are more than fair and are firm
Zack

YSS

Members
Zack,

How come you are getting rid of the 300G? You just got it a couple of months ago, if that.... Sorry you are getting rid of it.

creepyoldguy

Members
I don't know what happened. I came home from work one day and looked at the tank and realized I had very little interest in the hobby anymore. I figured up the money I have in fish and realized it would make a good start to buying a motircycle

Cartel

Members
I don't know what happened. I came home from work one day and looked at the tank and realized I had very little interest in the hobby anymore. I figured up the money I have in fish and realized it would make a good start to buying a motircycle

Literally what I just went through. I got home one day stared at the tank looked at my laptop then back at the tank. Laptop. Tank. Sat down and posted it all for sale that very moment.

Now I'm buying parts left and right for my truck and saving for my first bike. Always something... Good luck!

YSS

Members
Man, that blows. I've had times when I was losing interest in my fish and tanks, but soon as I got new fish, the problem was solved. May be you need some new fish in your tanks. Best of luck.

creepyoldguy

Members
Odd you mention that. As for new fish, it's going to have to e something w lots of colors. I was possibly thinking discus and schooling fish

creepyoldguy

Members
Well in this case since I'm on the fence, if anyone has any fish for trade, let me know. I for sure wan to sell the pleco, 75g set up and the black aro, the female motoro (hopefully after she has pups). Other than that, cash talks and everything has a price listed. Guess well see what happens and maybe I'll have a discus set up...

YSS

Members
Click on my signature and take a look at my 265G discus tank. Your 300G is perfect for discus.

Hawkman2000

Members
Dude, keep the 300g. You'll end up kickin yourself if you sell it. I've had 5 motorcycles myself and lost interest in that due to traffic conjestion (stop'n-go..). Do discus, salt/reef, or just huge tropical community tank. Just don't give it all up at once.

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
That's too bad Zack. I thought about getting out with the move but saw a guy breeding salt water fish. Made me hungry again. I can't wait to move and get started.

George

Cartel

Members
braap! braaap!

Ok im being a bad influence. If it makes you feel better I decided to downsize my hobby and just have 1 tank while I get my bike. Once I have my bike, built motor in the truck, bronco on 37's and a dd beater then ill get back into fish. So yes it will be awhile....

creepyoldguy

Members
^^^ I think you should treat yourself! She's preg and due any day now so if someone buys her now and sells the pups you'll get a free motoro!

creepyoldguy

Members
The female gave birth today to 6 pups. They'll be for sale in 2 wks. They're $100 a piece and couldn't clearly sex all but I believe I have 5 female and one male

creepyoldguy

Members
GuYs I really need to find a home for the big rays and aro. I have found a buyer for my 300g and need them gone. Willing to deal on the marble, motoro and black aro. The marble is mature at10" and will live a long time if not forever in a 2' wide tank. Or if anyone knows anyone looking Please pass the wird