• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cheap CA Cichlid Liquidation Sale

rich_one

Members
Selling these fish cheap for two reasons... one, I need to thin the herd and make room. Two, while healthy, many of them have minor nicks and scrapes due to skirmishes. So the result is... cheap fish. I'm not posting pics in this thread. If you pm me with interest on a specific fish, I'll text a pic of it to you once I snap it. Sale is open to everyone, regardless of membership status. This may just be the first round... I might add to this list as I get rid of fish, as I get closer to my goal. All sizes are approximate, and not tape measured. Now, the fish:

14" Vieja Guttulatus - $20
5" Amphilophus Citranellum Barred Midas - $10
6" Vieja Blue Fenestratus - $10
6" Vieja Coatzacoalcos - $10
8" Vieja Breidhori - $10
2 8" Vieja Bifasciatus - $10 each

Take all for $50! Pickup only.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
SA cichlid addition... trio of angel fish. Regularly breeding pair and a 3rd wheel. $10 takes all three. Breeding pair came from Frank Cowherd, back at Aquamania. Same trio offered as prize in my "Uh oh" thread in the Old World forum.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Okay, folks. New fish to add. By the way, I forgot to mention, I THINK all of these fish are males, except for the barred midas. Just fyi. Now... new fish:

6" Vieja Argentae
10" Amphilophus Lyonsi

More hard decisions to come. Make me offers on these folks. Fish gotta go... one way, or the other. Without harm coming to them, of course.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Bump.

Jesse suggested I donate the angels to the Catfish Convention. Anybody willing to pick them up and take them there if I do? I cannot make that this weekend.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
If you're interested in this male lyonsi, I would not hesitate to purchase him.
He used to be mine but I needed to find him a new home because I wanted to go a different way with my 120
GLWS!

Lyonsi and Argentae no longer available. Since I am no longer going to try to house Bill's umbees, I've decided to keep them. All others on this list are still for sale, however.

The breeding angels are free to anyone who wants to get them. I'd hate to have to take them to Petsmart, but that is the next move come Saturday.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
5" Amphilophus Citranellum Barred Midas - $10
6" Vieja Blue Fenestratus - $10
6" Vieja Coatzacoalcos - $10
1 8" Vieja Bifasciatus - $10 each

Breidhori sold! Angels pending. This is what's left. Sale over tomorrow.

-Rich