• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aquariums and fish for sale

ddavila06

Members
Hey everyone! I have a few aquariums to sell;

I have two aquariums that I was asked to sell from a friend,
a 20 Gallon that was used to mix salt in, standard 20 high, has a strange cut on the top edge of the frame, i think the original owner had made that to hang a light on it. in very good shape, $15
a 29 gallon that I bought new to hold fish while I was redoing my larger tank, in excellent condition, have receipt for warranty reasons. $25 --this one is mine :)
Hood for 20High aquarium, in great shape, has no handle. $15

everything for $45

I also have aspidoras sp. black fin , CW052, about 3 months of age, 6~$20

add, about 3 or 4 juvenile ancistrus, about 3 inches or so.. make offer.

Finally i have a really nice stand i'm almost done building for the above mentioned 29 :) i paid about $50 for the materials, if interested make offer please.

I could come to cca's next meeting if anyone has any interest in any of the above. pics available, send me your text number for them

Last edited:

ddavila06

Members
pics, a little hard to see the cuts on the 20H, but they are there on the trim.

The stand for the 29 is not meant to hold another tank underneath, but if you want it to i can add support i guess.. i finish the poly layers today. about 3, then sanded and added on more :)

DSCN1139 (800x596).jpg

DSCN1140 (593x800).jpg

DSCN1143 (800x600).jpg

DSCN1141 (800x600).jpg

ddavila06

Members
Tanks are yous Joe.

Anyone interested in trading aspidoras for something else?? I would love a female pucallpa gold (i have three huge males and one little girl), or something else..

tremper

Members
Damian,

Apologies, as my voicemail and message here on the CCA, I can't make the meet tomorrow and already know that Nov is a nogo as well.

If anyone has interest in these tanks please reach out to Damien.

Sorry Brother.

Joe

ddavila06

Members
well, already made plans to come. at least the 20H will go in the auction,.. i don't suppose there is interest in frogbits? moss??

ddavila06

Members
Is it still safe to have it full of water with the cut trim?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

sure. Its not all the way around. hard to see the photo..I had done similar changes to smaller tanks with no issues. I wouldn't do it to a 55 or a 75 gallon though
I put it in the auction, sell for whatever. anyone who wants to try it,..try it.