• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Syno Eupterus (Lace Cats)

dankdabe

Members
All,

I sadly lost two of my prized syno cats this weekend after an overzealous large water change. They were my faves and I would love to get 2 or three back in the tank for old times sake. This is a 55 gallon mbuna (not very aggressive) tank with tons and tons of cover (see pic). Please let me know if anyone has 2-3 they would like to sell. Could meet at next meeting or in the DC area.

Thanks,

David

dankdabe

Members
WTB Syno Cats

Sorry, forgot to attach. Photos of the tank attached here. The fish will go to a good home!

David

African tank 1.jpg

African tank 2.jpg

African tank3.jpg

Leffler817

CCA Members
Dang, Joe (Tremper) had two really nice Syno Pleurops available that would look great in that tank. Get in the Dave's Rare Fish group buy. He'll have or get any Syno you could hope to find.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

dankdabe

Members
Bumping this. Would love to pick up some Syno Eupterus this weekend at AquaMania on Sunday. If anyone has any they're willing to part with, let me know!

David

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I've got 2 eupterus that are looking for a new home. I cannot bring them with me this weekend. I didn't get a table and honestly, they are in my 180 and kind of a PIA to catch.

If you want to make the trip to Frederick another time, let me know.