• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

125 Gallon

ddavila06

Members
so i got me that free 125 from CL for someone today, managed to take it apart with my brother's help and after all that work this ***$$:p tells me its too big and he doesnt like that the top trim is burned some (heat light for turtles in the past) long story short, i got a 125. Best offer takes it (to make up for all the taking apart work and such). did not finish cleaning it, i was more worried about the foot long fishes and stuff.. it has two T8 lights that can go with it and bucket and half of gravel if wanted to go with it. anyone? if its not too cold i will clean it tomorrow or tuesday. i can try and persuade my brother to deliver nearby with me, he is easily lured w cash :wub::D

ddavila06

Members
just the tank, i was debating building a stand for it and make it nice and all to sell, but meh.. anyone wants me to build something simple for a 2x4 stand i can do that

Bigred

Members
Is that the tank from Manassas park?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

olzkool

Members
I'd be very interested in the t 8 lights. I have some bulbs but need a new fixture. Pm me if you want to sell it separate.

ddavila06

Members
Is that the tank from Manassas park?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Yes.
Uploaded from my cell. Just quick pics I took this am
I rather the lights and stuff go with it but if the interested party doent want them then we can talk. I dont think these two lightcover the whole tank btw

20140203_082531.jpg

20140203_082521.jpg

Last edited:

ddavila06

Members
what is the condition of the glass?

to me it seemed in good shape, but because it was not ment for me i didnt meticulously look at it.
ok, i will drop the bombshell, how is $80 for the tank. $50 more to deliver it nearby (will have to pay it to my brother who has the van and the muscle to help me)

anyone thinks that taking it apart, cleaning and getting it in WAY better shape is worth $80?? it was dirty, nasty, disgusting!!! glass tops, two lights included. bucket and half of gravel included..