• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Professional Aquarium Installers

divet

Members
I work with a Construction Company and we are currently looking for some help. Previously there had been a custom (47"l x 47"t x 24"d) metal framed glass front aquarium installed at a local college. It leaked due to seam separation, and we are being provided with a new aquarium but we are looking for an installer.

I'm used to the amateur and DIY stuff- does any one have any contacts for a professional installer willing to work near Lancaster, PA? Any leads would be appreciated.

tanksAlot

Members
Hi divet, did you get a hold of anyone for your tank set up. I have done a couple, I am a plumbing/heating contractor in Lancaster, PA Reliable Plumbing and Heating. We set up a 500 gallon Tenacor fresh water/cold water tank. Best job I ever got paid for. Here a pic of me in tank, setting up aquascape, some mechanics and the tank cycling with some fat head minnows. (Owner could not wait for a fishless cycle Lol) Call if you need help, 717-471-6244 I love the mechanics of BIG tank. Thanks, tanksAlot/Mike

342.jpg

374.jpg

318.jpg

337.jpg