• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

BRAND NEW fish supplies i dont need

Wydukey1991

Members
SALE or TRADE for supplies that i dont need. They are all brand new in original packaging. cash prices are if you buy 1 item the more ya get the cheaper. Cash ISNT needed so im more open to trades on fish

~Marineland Neptune Submersible Heater 150W up to 40 gallons-$15
~Marineland Dual Temp Heater 100W up to 20 Gallon - $10
~Rainbow Lifegard Automatic Fish Feeder - $20
~Seatest Accurate Hydrometer -$10
~10 gallon aquarium "kit" ( includes top fin 10 gallon filter w/ instructions and filter cartridge, 5 X 4 inch net, top fin tropical flake sample, Tetra Whisper Mag Float Small (2 inch long), Top Fin Aquarium Thermometer Strip, water conditioner sample**also have tank, hood/light, gravel, heater, and decor avail for extra) -$15
~2 AquaCulture Aquarium Net Breeder $5 for both
~GreenClean Granular Algaecide 8 pound container -retails for $40 ~$20

FREE
~5 pound bag of Pure Water Pebbles "Heavenly Blue" color Aquarium Gravel
~4 packs of San Francisco Bay Brine Shrimp Hatch Mix
~2pk (i only have 1cartridge) Oceanic BioCube Original Replacement Filter Cartridges fits sizes 8,14,29

Wydukey1991

Members
i can take basically anything except giants(above 15in) from tropical community to aggressive Cichlids to inverts....i esp am looking for more things to breed...some female kenyi since my m/fm ratio is 5m/3fm so i need to reverse that lol but like i said anything really just make an offer