• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

POTM WINNER JAN 2010 - Mike Gray aka Rift_Lakes_Rule

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Congratulations Mike Gray on the winning photo.

closeup.jpg

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Wow!!! Thanks everyone!!! I was expecting someone to come from behind and take me out like last month :lol:

As cool as the picture turned out... I can't help but think what it could have been if I would have done 1 thing, cleaned the glass...

Caleb, I've got some fry 1". Haven't set a price yet. I'll figure that out when it gets closer to me making it to a meeting. ;)

Thanks again everyone!!! The Darkside started out the year on the right track!!!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Do I get anything for getting zero votes for my picture? lol.

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
^ a smack in the head, your pic should have gotten at leaset one vote...from YOU!

Congrates Mike!

I haven't voted for one of my pic's yet, I voted for what I thought was second best to mine :D Voting for your own pic is... well... :unsure: I better shut up :cool:

Photo A almost got my vote, I had a real hard time between it and D. I thought A looked like a lake photo with fish in the background which I thought was really cool.

Cartel

Members
Congrats Mike! I think half the fun is guessing who's who in all the pics.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
I haven't voted for one of my pic's yet, I voted for what I thought was second best to mine :D Voting for your own pic is... well... :unsure: I better shut up :cool:

Photo A almost got my vote, I had a real hard time between it and D. I thought A looked like a lake photo with fish in the background which I thought was really cool.
I would say you can't win rooting for the other team but...:rolleyes: