• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Some pics of my fish.

I just uploaded a bunch of pics and wanted to show some. If you want to see more pics there a few more in my Gallery. I look forward to meeting everyone on Saturday.

Here are my Mobas when they were a little smaller

Here they are earlier this week.

Here are some of my other fish.
this guy is a character

Hello, are you there

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Great shots Bro!!! Can't wait to see the pic's of the 180, not that the 55 doesn't look good, cuz it's hot!!!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
The Secret is that Blue Light Man!

Great looking fish, Congratz.

Richard

"This is CCA Sparta!"
300_movie_image_gerard_butler-1.jpg

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
The dark substrate does make them pop, I can't wait to get mine over black sand.

Pat, I see mine know that you pointed it out. It looks like he's blowing me a kiss... I think he misses me!!! I'll have to come see em soon.

Mike, I think the black substrate really helps their colors. Because the ones that I got from you were very light when I got them. Over the last couple days they are slowly getting darker. But, generally speaking mine are darker than yours and I think that is the reason. I could be very wrong tho, lol.

The substrate provides reflective light. Lighter substrate bounces light back up. So I am guessing that the darker substrate doesn't provide the washy colors in your fish that a lighter substrate would.

I know when I use flash over a tank, the lighter substrate provides the better overall exposure for the fish that I am photographing. A mirror bar does the same thing. Bounces the light back up.

Btw, cool fish and photos.:cool: